Season1
Episode One:
1. What’s your point? 你想说什么?
2. There’s no point. 没什么。
3. I just think it’s a good idea. 我只是认为这是个好点子。
4. Hang on. 稍等。
5. Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗?
6. If you have to ask, maybe you should not be here. 如果这还要问,那你可能不该来这。
7. I think this is the place. 我认为就是这儿了。
8. Fill these out. 把表格填了。
9. We’ll be right back. 马上就好。
10. Take your time. 不急。
11. I don’t think I can do this. 我觉得我做不到。
12. Let’s try just walking out. 我们就直接走吧。
13. Nice meeting you. 很高兴见到你。
14. That does not seem right. 那不太可能吧。
15. We don’t mean to interrupt. 我们不想打扰你。
16. And invite her over, make her feel welcome. 请她做客,让她觉得亲切。
17. And that was wrong of us. 那是我们的不对。
18. We need to widen our circle. 我们的扩大我们的朋友圈子。
19. That’s the beauty of it. 这正是其美妙之处。
20. One less thing to worry about. 那又少了一件操心事。
21. What do you guys do for fun around here? 你们平时都玩些什么?
22. Make yourself at home. 就当在自己家一样。
23. This is really impressive. 真让人赞叹。
24. Holy smokes. 上帝啊。
25. That’s the point. 这就是我说的关键。
26. Do you guys mind if I start? 你们介意我先开始吗?
27. I think I’ve made my point. 不过我觉得你已经明白我的意思了。
28. We don’t have a lot of company over. 不太有人来我们这做客的。
29. That’s not true. 不是吧。
30. Do you have some sort of a job? 你有什么工作吗?
31. I can’t believe I trusted him. 真不敢相信我竟然那么信任他。
32. Should I say something? I feel like I should say something. 我该说些什么吗?我感觉我该说些什么。
33. You will only make it worse. 你只会越帮越忙。
34. You want to know the most pathetic part? 你想知道最悲哀的是什么吗?
35. I still love him. 我还是爱他。
36. Is that cray? 我疯了吗?
37. I’m such a mess. 我真是一团糟。
38. Would it be totally weird if I... 如果我。。。你会不会介意?
39. You guys are really sweet. 你们真是太好了。
40. What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? 你现在究竟是要干些什么?
41. That I would’t participate. 我不会袖手旁观。
42. Wait till you see this. 先看这个。
43. It’s fantastic, unbelievable. 太强了,难以置信。
44. That is not a good time. 现在不是时候。==== It is just not a good time.
45. You guys have to go. 你们必须走了。
46. Can I ask you a favor? 我能让你帮个忙吗?
47. I would do you a favor for you. 我可以帮你个忙。
48. It’s okay if you say no. 你如果不愿意也没关系。
49. I’ll probably say yes. 我应该会愿意。
50. He’s kind of nerd. 他有些宅吧。
51. Thanks for your time. 抱歉打扰了。
52. We’re not going to give up just like that. 我们不能就这样放弃了。
53. If I were to give up on the first litter hitch, I never would...如果我当初遇到点小麻烦就放弃的话,那我就不会。。。
54. It’s just a privilege to ... 实在很荣幸。。。
55. We should be able to figure out how to... 我们应该有办法想出如何。。。
56. I’m so sorry I dragged you through this. 我很抱歉拖你下水。
57. Don’t think like that. 不要这么想。
58. I don’t think I’ll be able to stop thinking about it. 我没办法不去想它。
59. ** sends his regards. **要我们代他问好。
60. Thank you so much for going and trying. 很谢谢你们这么努力帮忙。
61. You are so terrific! 你们真的太好了!
=================================================================================
PS:这些口语对话都是有特定的语境,所以有些翻译在实际运用中会有出路。